A list of support and useful services available to guide you through the early years of childhood from registering a birth to attending school and more.
- Bangor 03000 850034
- Caernarfon 01286 684 105
- Dwyfor – Pwllheli 0779 6337433
- Porthmadog 07790813059
- Meirionnydd 07790 813 056
Register a birth
All births must be registered. How to register a birth
- Arfon (Bethesda, Bangor, Caernarfon area) – 03000 851 609 / 851 610
- Blaenau Ffestiniog (Meirionnydd area) – 03000 853 489
- Cilan (Dwyfor area) – 01758 701 152
Perhaps you live in a village that receives a Family Support Service through Flying Start. Flying Start offer more support and opportunities for families with children under 4 years old living in specific communities in Gwynedd.
Health and wellbeing
- Gwynedd School Nurses: 03000851631.
Early Years Additional Learning Needs Referral Process