Home > Residents > Schools and learning > School Admission

School Admissions / Changing school

Use the forms below to apply for a place at a school in Gwynedd. 

To check the school catchment area of your home, go to: Where I Live  

If you live in Gwynedd but want to send your child to a school in another county you need to contact the relevant department in that county and follow their arrangements.