Order a new or replacement bin
Please use this form to order a new bin or new waste and recycling items:
Order new bin / equipment
(you will need to create an account if you don't already have one)
or call 01766 771000.
You will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions below when you submit your request.
You can order:
- 3 blue boxes on wheels
- Top box – paper/card
Middle box - plastic bottles, pots, tubs, trays, cartons and cans
- Bottom box – glass
Blue recycling box
- up to 4 blue recycling boxes (includes lid)
- up to 4 sets of separators to place in the boxes to separate the items within the box
- up to 4 new lids for the blue boxes (to replace lost/broken lids)
- up to 4 nets to place on top of the boxes (to use instead of a lid if you are finding that your lids are frequently lost or broken)
Brown food bin (22 litre)
Kitchen caddy (5 litre)
- Kitchen caddy (5 litre) to store food waste in the kitchen.
- Annual supply of food waste bags to keep the bin clean. You will need to empty the content of the kitchen caddy into the brown food bin for collection. Do not put the kitchen caddy out for collection.
- To receive more food waste bags place the orange tag that's inside the roll of bags on the handle of your waste bin when you put it out for collection. Or use the Order new bin / equipment form.
Brown garden waste bin (or garden waste bags)
- Every home can receive:
- Up to 3 large brown bin – garden waste (240 litre)
- an annual supply of garden waste bags
PLEASE NOTE: There is an annual fee for a garden waste collection (brown bin). Further details and order your collection.
Green waste bin (or black bin bags)
- Every home can receive ONE of the following:
- 1 large green bin (240 litre)
- 1 small green bin (140 litre)
- annual supply of black bin bags
- you can only order one annual supply of black bin bags per year
- it is possible to order a hessian sack to protect the bin bags from being torn by animals (you can only order a hessian sack if you use black bin bags)
- If more than 7 people live in your property, you can apply for an extra large bin (360 litre): Contact Us.
If you move home, please leave all bins and boxes at the old house.
If there aren’t any bins/boxes at the new house, please use the Order new bin / equipment form (you will need to create an account if you don't already have one) or call 01766 771000 to apply for any new equipment needed.
We will distribute any equipment ordered within 15 working days.
For information about which items you can place in which bin and find out your collection date, go to the bins and recycling information pages.