There is a Siop Gwynedd in three locations in Gwynedd where you can receive face to face assistance about various Council services.
Which services are available?
The staff in Siop Gwynedd can help with a variety of enquiries which include:
- bus pass
- blue badges
- council tax
- planning applications
- RADAR keys
- any waste or recycling issues such as ordering a new bin or reporting a missed collection
- any highways issues such reporting a pothole or faulty street lighting
What facilities are available?
- private interview rooms
- access to a translation service for languages other than English and Welsh
- self-service computers for customers with free internet access
- a free phone to contact other services within the Council