Order and Collect / Home Delivery service
You can now order books, and we will contact you when they are ready to collect from the library. We can also deliver the books to your home if you are unable to collect from the library.
How the service works?
- To use the service you must be a member of Gwynedd libraries. You can join online or by calling your local library.
If you already a member, please have your library membership number to hand.
- If you know which book you would like to order, the easiest way to order is through the library catalogue.
Order book from library cataloue
- If you are not sure which book you would like, you can order a ready made pack of 6 books from the library. You can choose the type of books you would like to receive (e.g. romance, children, fiction etc) or you can request books from a specific author, or about a specific hobby e.g. gardening.
Order ready made pack from library
- If you have chosen TO COLLECT FROM A LIBRARY, the library will contact you within 2 working days to let you know when your books will be ready to collect, and arrange a time to do so.
- If you have chosen HOME DELIVERY, the library will contact you within 2 working days to let you know when your books will be delivered. The driver will knock on the door and leave the books on your doorstep. If there is no answer, the driver will leave a note so that you can contact the library to re-arrange delivery. If you have books to return, please leave them in a bag / box on your doorstep just before your delivery time. It is not possible to arrange for the driver to collect books only.
- Returning your books. During this time, there is no specific date for returning books (borrowing will be renewed automatically) nor will there be fines.
When you want to return books, there will be a bin outside all libraries during opening hours.