Mental health problems can affect any one of us at any time. Our Community Mental Health teams offer a range support and services for people with mental health problems and their carers.
You will also find self help books at your local library: Reading Well Books on Prescription for mental health
Gwynedd Mental Health Teams
The teams combine social work, nursing, occupational therapy, psychiatry and psychology professionals.
- provide treatment and care for people with short-term or more complex long-term needs
- help you to get long-term personal support to help you live as independently as possible
- offer advice and share contact details of useful organisations
- help support carers.
Men's Health and Wellbeing
If you believe that you or a family member could benefit from this support, ask your GP to refer you to us, or contact one of our teams directly:
- South Gwynedd Mental Health Team: 03000 850027
Ysbyty Alltwen, Tremadog, Porthmadog, Gwynedd
- Arfon Community Mental Health Team: 03000 840306
Hergest Unit, Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor, Gwynedd