How much is the bill?

Enter your post code in the box to find the council tax band for the property:


All Gwynedd communities Council Tax per band (2024/25)

Appeal against your Council Tax band

The Valuation Agency are responsible for property bands. Please contact them if you wish to appeal. 

  • Address: Valuation Office Agency,  Wycliffe House , Green Lane, Durham, DH1 3UW
  • Phone: 03000 505505

Further information is available on the VOA website: appeal against your property band


Where does the money go?

There are 3 elements to Council Tax: a share goes to Cyngor Gwynedd, a share to the Police Authority and a share to Community Councils. Cyngor Gwynedd is responsible for collecting the money on their behalf, but the police and the community councils decide on their level of their Council Tax. 

Further information: