The Council is required to advertise the following applications on its website.
- application for a premises licence
- application for a provisional statement
- application to vary a premises licence
- application for a club premises certificate
- application to vary a club premises certificate
Applications are open to representations for a period of 28 days.
Representations must be made in writing to the Licensing Officer at the following address:
Public Protection Service
or may be submitted via email: Trwyddedu@gwynedd.llyw.cymru
Please note: It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in or in connection with the application and the maximum fine on summary conviction of such an offence is £5,000.