This first class building has being constructed to promote innovative start-up as well as established businesses within the Gwynedd area managed by Gwynedd Council Economy and Community Dept. offering flexible and affordable office and laboratory leasing. The building is constructed from aesthetic red brick under a slated roof, with internal units finished to a very high standard with plastered walls and wooden framed windows.
Units and facilities
The two storey accommodation totalling 2000m2 is divided into two wings extending from a shared reception and exhibition area on the ground floor, with conference and refectory facilities on the first floor. Lettable space varies from 20m2 and 40 m2 carpeted offices on the first floor to 70m2 - 100m2 carpeted laboratories on the ground floor a total of 25 units..
There are also breakout rooms for informal meetings, full reception service according to tenants' needs, outbuilding for safe storage of chemicals.
“Hot Desking” facility for external businesses, 4 confidential and flexible rooms circa 183 Sq Feet furnished with Wi-fi, £50 Ex Vat a day contact 01248 672600 for further details.
InTec is situated on Parc Menai, Bangor; a superb working environment within 75 acres (over 30 hectares) of mature parkland in a lakeside setting, with direct access to the A55 expressway for direct access to Ireland ,North Wales and N. W. England.
Building design features
- Conference and Canteen Facilities.
- Breakout rooms for informal meetings.
- Full reception service according to tenants’ needs.
- Central photocopying and faxing service as needed.
- Structured CAT5E comms. cabling throughout.
- 60Mb Fibre speed leased line internet connection.
- Digital Central Phone System with DDI extensions.
- Units individually alarmed with 24/7 access via electronic Fob technology.
- Digital CCTV surveillance for added security.
- Landscaped Environment.
- Visitor and tenant parking.
- Refuse and recycling facilities.
- Individual electricity metering of units.
- Outbuilding for safe storage of chemicals.
- Monthy invoicing for safety systems, utilities, phone and internet usage.
Tenants support package
- Discounted uses of conference facilities
- Business and Marketing Advice available locally
- Easy terms and flexible contracts
Unit to Let
|Unit ||Square feet ||Square meter||Annual rent ||Annual services|
The applicant should complete an application form and present recent audited accounts, including a comprehensive business plan. Every application will be assessed individually in accordance with the application form and business plan.
You can contact the Business Wales (Phone number – 03000 6 03000) to receive support to prepare a business plan. It’s a free, confidential and impartial information service for businesses in Wales.
Applications must be received by 29 March 2019.
Applications should be sent marked ‘Confidential’ to the address below:
Post: Intec,Enterprise Centres Manager,Business Support Service, Economy and Community Department, Ffordd y Parc, Parc Menai, Bangor, LL57 4FG
Phone: 01248 672600