Advice for businesses and voluntary organisations
Gwynedd Council is unable to provide direct advice or support about Brexit to businesses or voluntary organisations. However, the links below offer information about the help available:
- Brexit Advice Portal - information about the six key business areas
- Federation of Small Business (FSB) - FSB's comprehensive Small Business Brexit Pack
- GOV.UK - Employer toolkit which equips employers with the right tools and information to support EU citizens and their families to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- GOV.UK - Workplace rights if there's no Brexit deal
- Business Wales Website: Identify possible risks and find key areas for consideration to enhance future skills performance and structural management to achieve a successful workforce
Business Strategy and Operations:
- GOV.UK - Find EU Exit guidance for your business
- CBI Website - View priorities for a renegotiated UK-EU relationship, publications & analysis and materials to support CBI members.
- Business Wales Website - Identify risks and possible challenges, consider different scenarios and prepare various plans of action to sustain growth and deliver cost-effective products and services
- Institute of Directors (IOD) - Priorities for business, options for government
- GOV.UK - Data protection if there’s no Brexit deal.
- Business Wales Website - Looking at innovative ideas for a competitive edge as well as looking at changes that may affect licences and agreements.
- Business Wales Website - Sales and Marketing considerations in a post-Brexit world.
- Business Wales Website - Consideration of risks for existing and future contracts in light of what legal changes Brexit may bring.
- GOV.UK - Exporting controlled goods if there’s no Brexit deal
- NCVO - The latest guidance and resources to help your organisation understand, and prepare for, the possible impact of Brexit