The Council offers a broad range of benefits that will promote your health and save you money, including:
- Lifestyle Savings - Our Vectis card can be used across the UK on major brand names and with registered local businesses Save money on groceries, holidays, eating out, DIY, electrical equipment, insurance, motoring and much more!
- Leisure centre membership - Discounted membership fees at Byw'n Iach Leisure Centres.
- Car Loan or Lease - Loans are available to some employees so that they can buy a car. In addition, there is an opportunity to make your wages go further with the car lease scheme.
- Cycle to Work - The Cycle to Work Scheme allows some employees to purchase a bike through salary sacrifice. This saves them money and promotes their health.
- IT Software and Mobile Phones - Employees can access discounted prices on mobile phone contracts, e.g. Vodafone and EE and on Microsoft Office software.
- Support for Families - An excellent opportunity for parents, including better maternity pay, adoption pay and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working practices.
- Through salary sacrifice you can join WHA and save on optician, dental, counselling, physiotherapy and hospital stay charges, as well as receive personal accident benefits.