Apply for an unit / industrial plot

To make an application to rent a unit or industrial plot of land, you will need to:

  • download the Application Form for a Unit or Land  and fill in the form in as much detail as possible
  • download the Application Form for Glynllifon Unit
  • contact the Planning Department at Gwynedd Council or the Snowdonia National Park Authority to ensure that the proposed purpose for the unit / land complies with the relevant planning consent
  • provide a Business Plan - if you do not have a business plan, a template is provided 
  • make sure, before posting the form, that you have used the check list on page 7 of the application form to ensure that all the additional necessary information is enclosed

If you need help to complete the application form, please contact:

Business Assets Officer
Phone: 01286 679 272

Please note: There is no obligation for Gwynedd Council to grant tenancies. Each case will be granted on its merits and in accordance with policy guidelines. The Council is not obliged to give reasons for any decisions made.


Help with your business

The Welsh Government's business support service is a free, confidential and totally impartial service for businesses in Wales, providing information on funding, grants, business support and information. They can also help you create a business plan.