Come and enjoy a fun day out for the whole family at Glynllifon’s historic grounds and Country Park.
To view images of the park and the latest news visit the Parc Glynllifon facebook page
Grounds and woodland walks
Click on the map to expand it
- Peak season (1 April – 30 September)Open daily between 10:00 and 17:00.
- Low season (1 October – 31 March)Open Thursday to Sunday between 10:00 and 17:00.
*Park members (Parc Glynllifon Friends) have unlimited access every day throughout the year
Adults £4; Children £2; Pensioners £3; Day Family Entry £10;
Annual adult entry £25; Annual child entry £15; Annual family Entry £40.
Ample Free parking.
Clynnog Road, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL54 5DY.
We are located on the A499 between Caernarfon and Pwllheli.
Parc Glynllifon Friends
A brand new membership card has been launched. Become an annual park member and help us maintain Glynllifon’s historical grounds.
Membership benefits include:
- unlimited entry to the country park every day throughout the year
- special offers and meal deals at Black Cat Café
- special offers and discounts at Adra shop
- quarterly email newsletter and much more - be the first to know about news, events and what’s going on at Parc Glynllifon.
The perfect gift for a birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day, a retirement, or any other special occasion – a gift that lasts all year.
- Adult membership - £25
- Child membership - £15
- Family membership (2+2) - £40
Adra shop and gallery
Stylish and contemporary Welsh gifts and homeware.
Summer opening hours (April - September):
Open every day. 10:00 - 17:00 Monday to Saturday. 11:00 – 16:00 Sunday.
Winter opening hours (October – March):
Open four days a week. 10:00 - 17:00 Thursday to Saturday. 11:00 – 16:00 Sunday.
Adra contact details: 01286 831353
The Black Cat Cafe
A wide range of tasty homemade hot and cold meals. The café is generally open daily throughout the year.
Black Cat Cafe contact details: 01286 832691
Dogs are welcome as long as the dog is kept on a lead and please clean up their mess.
Parc Glynllifon is accessible to all ages and abilities and offers the following to visitors:
- A wheelchair and pushchair circuit of the grounds
- Disabled facilities
It is recommended that you wear suitable footwear to visit the park.
We welcome a large number of groups to the Park each year, including schools, colleges, and various clubs and societies.
For further information, contact the Park on 01766 771000 or email@example.com
For the latest news visit http://www.facebook.com/parcglynllifon