Padarn Country Park
Come and enjoy a fun day out for the whole family at Padarn Country Park. The park is 800-acre with some of the most spectacular scenery in North Wales. Enjoy views across Llyn Padarn lake towards Dolbadarn Castle and beyond to Snowdon in all its glory!
The park is open daily all year round.
Phone: (01286) 870892
Website: Visit Snowdonia
Click on the map to expand it
Quarry Hospital, Llanberis, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 4TY
Map: Padarn Country Park (external link to Multimap)
- Quarry Hospital - a museum housing the restored ward, operating theatre and various gruesome 19th Century hospital equipment.
- Llanberis Lake Railway
- National Slate Museum
- Ropes and Ladders - adventure course for adults and children
- Padarn Watersport Centre
- Snowdon Star passenger vessel
- Vivian Diving Centre
- Padarn Boats
- Walking trails (8km route around the lake and other smaller trails)
Shops / workshops
- Padarn Pottery
- Odyn copr
- Crefft Elidir - a wide selection of hand painted slate gifts and souvenirs
Ample car parking facilities on site.