STORIEL is now open!
STORIEL is the new name given to the Gwynedd Museum & Art Gallery, Bangor. There is easy access to the collections of STORIEL and Bangor University which have been re-interpreted.
Exhibitions Programme 2016
Tuesday - Saturday - 11:00-5:00
Click on the map to expand it
There are a number of new facilities available at STORIEL as a result of a recent investment.
- Art galleries
- Museum Exhibitions
- Communities Exhibition Space
- SEIBIANT@STORIEL Café
- Learning Space
- Meeting rooms
- 2 parking space for blue badge holders
Unfortunately we only provide parking for STORIEL staff, but there are car parks near by in Glanrafon and near Bangor Library.
- Cleanliness is Next to Godliness - 12 November 2016 - 1 April 2017
- Mametz - 11 February - 22 April 2017
- Open Art - The exhibition is open to all artists and students of 16 andover who live or work in Wales.
Works entry date: 8 March 2017