Museums Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions: Visiting STORIEL or Lloyd George Museum
- You must book an appointment before visiting STORIEL or Lloyd George Museum.
- You can book an appointment online or by calling
Lloyd George Museum:
01766 522 071 / 01248 353 368
01248 353 368.
- Groups are limited up to 6 people. Everyone in your group should be from the same household or bubble. This is in line with Welsh Government legislation.
- Bookings are available 30 days in advance.
- Only one toilet will be available for an emergency use only and this toilet must be cleaned with provided sanitisers before and after use. Our toilets will be open to visitors only.
- STORIEL only: toilet will only be available at the start or end of your visit
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment. A member of staff will welcome you at the door. The Museum cannot guarantee admission to customers who arrive more than 15 minutes after the start time stated on their Ticket.
- Your visit will be an hour long with a one way flow throughout the Building, Shop visit will be at the end of your booking or by queuing outside. There will be hand sanitiser in our shop area. You will also be required to use it here if you wish to handle any items. However we do request you do not handle items unless absolutely necessary. We are encouraging contactless payment.
- It is with great regret we have taken the decision to remove most of our activities such as dressing up & handling collections. In addition, our interactives, which require touch button activation and the use of earphones etc, will not be available. Where possible we have added QR codes to the interpretation so you can watch/listen to the digital interpretation on your own device. Please bring your own headphones
- Lloyd George Museum only: It is with great regret that we have taken the decision to remove some aspects of the tour including, for example, the film in the theatre & the visit to Highgate cottage, however you can still visit the cottage’s garden.
- You will need to bring your booking reference number and ID for members of your group inline with Welsh Government regulations.
- A member of staff could contact you prior to your appointment for more information so that you will enjoy and have the best experience.
- In line with Welsh Government legislation all staff and visitors will be required to wear face coverings. Staff will either be behind a screen or will maintain a 2m distance from customers at all times.
- Do not attend if you or a member of your group have suffered any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 10 days prior to your visit, if you have been in contact with a person who had Covid-10 symptoms or if you have returned from a country that is on the quarantining list.
- If you are unable to visit for any reason, contact us as soon as possible so that we can offer your slot to someone else:
Amgueddfa Lloyd George
- It will not be possible to receive items for the collection during your visit unless you have made prior arrangements with our Collections Officer.
- Your Tickets may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Ticket is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Ticket or the person claiming the right to visit will be refused admission to the Museum.
- In order to comply with Track Trace and Protect we require the details of the lead person in your booking and a telephone number for that person. The information will be kept for 21 days and then disposed of in line with GDPR guidelines.
Refund and exchange policy for tickets
- The Lloyd George Museum shall not be obliged to refund your Tickets after purchase.
- In the event that the Lloyd George Museum is unable to to allow you to redeem your Ticket on the date(s) agreed because it is not possible to provide access the Museum will rearrange another date for your visit to the face value of the Tickets purchased.
- In exceptional circumstances refunds will be assessed at the discretion of the museum managment staff