Mental health problems can affect any one of us at any time. Our Community Mental Health teams offer a range of help and support services for people with mental health problems and their carers. The teams combine social work, nursing, occupational therapy, psychiatry and psychology professionals.
Information booklet: Looking after myself
- provide treatment and care for people with short-term or more complex long-term needs
- help you to get long-term personal support to help you live as independently as possible
- offer advice and share contact details of useful organisations
- help with going into hospital
- support you in crisis situations
- help support carers.
If you believe that you or a family member could benefit from this support, ask your GP to refer you to us, or contact one of our teams directly:
- South Gwynedd Mental Health Team: 03000 850027
Ysbyty Alltwen, Tremadog, Porthmadog, Gwynedd
- Arfon Community Mental Health Team: 01248 363470 or Fax 01248 364710
Hergest Unit, Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor, Gwynedd