Voluntary Development Grant - Cist Gwynedd
The Voluntary Development grant is a grant for Gwynedd’s community and voluntary groups. Its main aim is to support projects that improve the quality of life of the county’s residents, and support various groups and communities.
Who can apply for the grant?
Community and voluntary groups can apply for the Voluntary Development Grant.
The grant is awarded to schemes that reflect one or more of the following objectives:
- Support volunteers and promote volunteering opportunities.
- Contribute towards reducing deprivation in the most deprived areas.
- Increase employment opportunities, develop skills of individuals and communities, particularly young people and the disadvantaged and promote equality of opportunity for all.
- Improve safety and prevent or decrease anti-social behaviour within communities.
- Recognise and respond to the social, linguistic and cultural needs of communities.
- Promote investment and development of the local economy.
- Encourage protection and enrichment of the environment.
- Work in partnership.
- Create sustainable communities.
How much money is available during 2017-18?
There is £70,000 available this year in the capital fund and £40,000 in the revenue fund and is available to be distributed to groups throughout Gwynedd.
Applications of up to £10,000 are welcome.
All applications will be asessed on their own merits.
How to apply for funding
To apply, you will need to complete the application form and return it by post to the address noted on the form itself.
We strongly recommend that you discuss your application with the Regeneration Officer of the relevant area before submitting your application.
- Ogwen Regeneration Officer 01248 605 276
- Gwyrfai Regeneration Officer: 01286 882 968
- Dwyfor Regeneration Officer: 01758 704 120
- Meirionnydd Regeneration Officer: 01341 424 504
When should you apply?
The grant is awarded quarterly. You should ensure that the completed application form and all necessary supporting technical documents have been received by the closing dates given in the ‘Guidelines’ document.
For further information about the grant, please refer to the full details.
You can also contact us by sending an email to CistGwynedd@gwynedd.llyw.cymru or by calling the relevant area Regeneration Officer -phone numbers listed above.
Cist Gwynedd Annual Report
The Report is published to list the latest projects supported by Cist Gwynedd and to illustrate the effect of the investment.