Help with cost of living
A series of information fairs will be held across Gwynedd to help local people with the cost of living.
As the cost of living rises higher than ever, Cyngor Gwynedd is doing everything it can to help local people cope with the crisis this winter. The Council is eager to ensure that local people are receiving all the help, support and practical advice they are eligible for.
These sessions have been arranged and a specific page created on the Council’s website
www.gwynedd.llyw.cymru/CostOfLiving aimed at providing people in Gwynedd with practical support.
More than a dozen different services and organisations will be represented during the drop-in sessions, including:
- Cyngor Gwynedd – advice on benefits, energy bills, looking for work, youth services, support for families with children.
- Nyth – Welsh Government Service advising people about heating their homes.
- Government Work and Pension Service.
- Scottish Power.
- Housing Associations – Adra, Grŵp Cynefin and North Wales Housing.
- Welsh Water.
- Citizens Advice.
- Y Dref Werdd – A social enterprise working for the benefit of the environment and the community.
The information fair will visit the following locations:
- Dolgellau Leisure Centre – 8/11/2022, 3.30-5.30pm.
- Penrhyndeudraeth Memorial Hall – 15/11/2022, 9.30am-2.30pm.
- Harlech Memorial Hall – 22/11/2022, 3.30-6.30pm.
- Nefyn Centre – 24/11/2022, 9.30-11.30am.
- Coed Mawr, Bangor – 29/11/2022, 3.30-6.30pm.
- Talysarn Centre – 6/12/2022, 3.30-6.30pm.
- Noddfa, Caernarfon – 08/12/2022, 3.30-630pm.
- Tŷ Elidir, Deiniolen – 13/12/2022, 3.30-6.30pm.