Llŷn AONB Photography Competition 2021
The Llŷn Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) Unit, Cyngor Gwynedd, is holding a photography competition this year, titled “My Llŷn Peninsula”.
We wish to give you an opportunity to show what is so special about the area, and encourage others to appreciate its special qualities.
You could send photos of features such as the wildlife, the beautiful landscape, the dramatic coast, interesting old buildings, stone walls or even the weather. Each applicant can send up to two photos.
There are great prizes for winning entries :-
1st – Gift Voucher - Porth Tocyn Hotel, Abersoch (£100)
2nd – Gift Vouchers – Various Shops in Pwllheli (£75)
3rd – Gift Voucher – Tyddyn Sachau Garden Centre (£50)
Send your photo(s) by e-mail to email@example.com and state your full name and where the photo was taken.
Closing Date – Friday, 3rd September, 2021. Good luck!
- Winners will be decided by an independent panel, selected by the Llŷn AONB
- A maximum of two photos allowed per entry
- Individuals cannot apply more than once
- The competition is open to all ages
- The competition is not open to anyone directly associated with arranging the competition
- The competition is not open to professional photographers
- The AONB Unit has the right to use photos entered, unless the applicant states differently
- By entering the competition, all applicants agree to the competition rules