Support into work
Gwaith Gwynedd is here to help you or someone you know of who is:
- lives in poverty or
- in danger of living in poverty and
- wants help finding work or
- progressing in your career.
Gwaith Gwynedd offers:
- friendly advice,
- one to one support,
- mentor to help develop individual's skills,
- find training, voluntary work or a job.
If you are looking for a job or wanting to keep in touch about opportunities in your area, join our Job vacancies in Gwynedd noticeboard on facebook.
Help is available for those that need guiding into employment. We can also help by tacking individual's obstructions, whether mental health or wellbeing, housing or just guiding someone towards their first steps.
What support is available?
- 1:1 mentor
- Updating CVs
- Work experience
- Developing skills
- Raising confidence
- Interview preparations
- Volunteering opportunities
- Overcoming working obstacles
- Free access to vocational training
- Create a Personal Development Plan
Support for businesses
This support also extends to local businesses with recruitment. Gwaith Gwynedd can support your business by:
- advertising your job opportunities on social media,
- share your job opportunities with experienced mentors to pass on to their clients,
- offering you the opportunity to present your business at virtual jobs fairs and meet potential candidates.
If you feel that your business would benefit from these services please contact us on:
Gwaithgwynedd@gwynedd.llyw.cymru or 01286 679211
To complete a referral please complete the following questionnaire.
Gwaith Gwynedd Questionnaire
Gwaith Gwynedd Projects
Head over to the 'Gwaith Gwynedd' Facebook page to be to see weekly events from LLWYBR
The Communities for Work scheme prepares young adults in particular areas for working life. If you are a young adult living in
- Peblig or Cadnant ward in Caernarfon
- Maesgeirchen, Bangor
- Talysarn, Fron and Charmel
this scheme can:
- help you find work or training
- offer advise about money, grants and benefits
- help you find a job
For more information, contact us:
Phone: 01248 652436 neu
Communities for Work and More (CfW+) is available to those living in Gwynedd looking for work or are on a low income that want to work on their employability with the support of Gwaith Gwynedd.
Employability is a term for all that increases people's chances of getting into work or progressing their careers. Some people find this more difficult than others.
Gwaith Gwynedd works alongside partners to help people struggling to move ahead on the 'Employability Path'.
The Employability Path notes the support measures the individual can take to make sure they are employed. The Path supports people who are out of work; who face employability obstacles, and have a potential to move towards a sustainable employment or self-employment. Those taking part will benefit from our support the beginning, during or towards end of their journey on the path.
Phone: 01286 679211