Our Area 2035
- What's good about your local area?
- What's not so good?
- What needs to change to make your area a great place to live by 2035?
Gwynedd Council is calling on the county's residents - from the Llŷn Peninsula to Penllyn and from Aberdyfi to Abergwyngregyn - to complete the 'Our Area 2035' questionnaire to find answers to these key questions.
'Our Area 2035' is an engagement exercise which focuses on individual communities within Gwynedd and which seeks people’s views about the future of their local area. Residents can complete the questionnaire:
- online by visiting the Have Your Say Gwynedd website and selecting their local community from the menu:
Have Your Say Gwynedd
- by requesting a paper copy from their local library or Siop Gwynedd one-stop-shop;
- by calling Galw Gwynedd (01766 771 000) to request a paper copy through the post.
All responses received will help shape the work of prioritising and developing 13 unique local regeneration plans for Gwynedd's communities over the next 15 years. The next step will then be to collaborate and jointly develop solutions with local organisations, groups and individuals.
As well as hearing the views of local people on what the regeneration priorities should be for their areas, there is also a short questionnaire open on the Have Your Say Gwynedd website (link above) which asks about the housing needs of local people in different parts of the county. The feedback to this questionnaire will be used by the Council's Housing and Property Department when preparing housing schemes for Gwynedd’s communities.
If you experience any difficulties completing a survey or require a survey in another language or format, please email EichBarn@gwynedd.llyw.cymru