UK Community Renewal Fund
On 3 November 2021 the UK Government announced the following submissions had succeeded in their application for support form the UK Community Renewal Fund.
Mawddwy Trails Wales
- Allocation of £45,000
- Project by Cwmni Nod Glas Cyf. to support the realisation of an ambitious programme to improve local circular trails maximising the employment, experience, upskilling and environmental benefits to local communities.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Net Zero Gwynedd
- Allocation of £589,203
- Project by Adra (Tai) Cyfyngedig to encourage and support energy conservation and the adoption of net zero technologies in local communities through advocacy, demonstrators, skills development and research.
- Contact: email@example.com
Gwynedd Digital and Net Zero Business Academy
- Allocation of £333,409
- Project by Grŵp Llandrillo Menai which aims to support micro and small businesses to understand and improve their digital and net zero capabilities. A tailored, one to one consultancy service will be provided to eligible businesses to support their aspirations.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Around the Young Person Team
- Allocation of £380.000
- Project by GISDA to trial various interventions and support with vulnerable young people with the aim of preparing for a long-term multi-agency plan to work holistically with them.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Allocation of £454,121
- Project by Gwynedd Council to empower local communities through area regeneration plans and build areas’ capacity to shape their future via training and practical support.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allocation of £154,895
- Project by Citizens Online to support adults with the essential digital skills for life focusing on supporting people with employment related digital skills, especially older people that have been made redundant during the pandemic.
- Contact: email@example.com
Training and experience in the outdoor sector in Gwynedd
- Allocation of £502,373
- Project by Urdd Gobaith Cymru at the Glan-llyn Centre to promote skills and experience in the outdoor sector. This will be achieved by training more outdoor activity practitioners through the medium of Welsh in response to the skills gap in the sector.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sesiwn Fawr in Meirionnydd Communities
- Allocation of £45,000
- Project by Sesiwn Fawr Dolgellau to extend the provision of the annual festival beyond one weekend a year and across Meirionnydd by undertaking a feasibility study with the intention of developing skills in the arts and entertainment facilities in the area.
- Contact: email@example.com
Feasibility Study of a multi-vector Smart Local Energy System in Gwynedd
- Allocation of £105,000
- Project by the North Wales Economic Ambition Board to assess the feasibility of developing a Smart Local Energy System in the area and recommend an appropriate approach to implementation.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The completion of date for projects has been extended to 30 June 2022.